Who Built the Pyramids?
There have been many theories regarding how the pyramids at Giza were constructed. Most experts agree that they were constructed as monuments for pharaohs, but how these ancient people constructed monuments of such great size without modern machinery is a mystery being debated to this day. World history homework help
Use the course textbook and provided sources related to the theories of how/why the topic remains an ancient mystery. Write a 3–4 paragraph essay (of at least 250–500 words) on the selected topic that includes the following (note each numbered topic in the list gets its own paragraph):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify and describe the ancient mystery you selected. Provide a brief history.
- Summarize two theories:
- Provide a brief summary of at least two reasonable and scholarly theories from your textbook or the linked articles which could explain the mystery. Because some theories may sound far-fetched, include the source or promoter of each theory—such as a scientist, a historian, a theologian, and so on.
- Select one theory:
- Choose one of the theories about the ancient mystery you selected that you agree with.
- Explain what it is that you agree with and why. Why is the theory you selected the best one to explain the mystery?
- Reflect on what you learned and why it’s important to our understanding of ancient history and culture. Why is it considered a mystery? Why does it hold such fascination centuries after its discovery? World history homework help