Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Assignment 2: Discussion—Entrepreneurs and the World of Business
In this assignment, you will discuss the role of entrepreneurship in improving the economic condition of countries and individuals and understand the manner in which this perception has spread around the world.
Entrepreneurship is being increasingly practiced in countries throughout the world. On the basis of this statement, answer the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Why do you think entrepreneurship is growing around the world? Do you expect this trend to continue, or do you think entrepreneurship’s appeal will subside over time?
- What are the three primary reasons that lead people into becoming entrepreneurs?
- Which reason would better describe an eventual personal choice to become an entrepreneur?
- By the due date assigned, in about 300 words, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts who chose perspectives different from yours. While responding, address issues brought up in your classmates’ posts and compare them with yours.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsQuality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions16Quality of responses to classmates12Frequency of responses to classmates4Reference to supporting readings and other materials4Language and grammar4Total:40