QUESTIONJAN 26, 2019
1. Respond to the prompts below in full sentences. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling:· Individual, interpersonal, community and environmental influences all affect the health sta
1. Respond to the prompts below in full sentences. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling:
· Individual, interpersonal, community and environmental influences all affect the health status of a community.
o For a community you are involved in, name two key factors in each area.
o For your community, which factors have the most effect? The least?
· Healthy People 2010 follows a variety of health indicators, such as physical activity and obesity; drug, alcohol, and tobacco use; mental health; incidence of violence and injury; environmental issues; and access to health care.
o For a population in your community, which of these indicators do you think has the greatest impact on health and wellness?
· What media are used in your community to promote health and prevent illness or disease?
o Give three examples and discuss how effective they are for their target audience
NB: I am a member of the Haitian American Community in Miami.
Addresses each question fully. States a relevant, justifiable answer. Presents arguments in a logical order. Uses APA style, double space and grammar Demonstrates an accurate and complete understanding of the questions Backs conclusions with data and warrants (articles, journals, research). Uses 2 or more ideas, examples and/or arguments that support the answer. This paper will be graded based on these criteria. Indicate 2 or more references for any site used. Good writing still. Will be checked for grammar and plagiarism. At least 2 pages paper, not include cover page and reference page.