https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/logo-writers24x7-2-300x75.png 0 0 Writers24x7 https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/logo-writers24x7-2-300x75.png Writers24x72020-04-28 16:07:232020-04-28 16:07:23what is the Older American’s Act
- First, what is the Older American’s Act (OAA)? What is the significance of the OAA? How are funds distributed? What kinds of services are offered? Who benefits?
- Next, what is Social Security (with regard to older adults), and how does it work? What are current challenges to the long-term feasibility of the program? Mention at least two (2) examples.
- Then, briefly state at least two (2) main options for Social Security reform. Lastly, present arguments for the option that will “save” Social Security. Note here you are asked for a referenced and scholarly argument given what you’ve read this week rather than personal opinions or beliefs.
- What is Medicare? Define it, and discuss examples of what it covers and what it does not cover. What are some of the concerns associated with Medicare and its viability long-term? Lastly, present arguments for the option that will “save” Medicare. Note here you are asked for a referenced and scholarly argument given what you’ve read this week rather than personal opinions or beliefs.
- Lastly, older adults as a group are often accused of being selfish and using more than their fair share of resources. Why does this perception exist? Should we be allocating fewer or more resources to the older adult population, or is the current allocation sufficient? Justify your response, taking into consideration factors like the rapidly aging demographic, the role of culture, the cost of providing services, and the cost of not providing services for example.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
what is the Older American’s Act