In this week learning, you will be exposed to topics that include social cognition and social learning. Throughout your life experience, you are constantly challenged to consider the world within and the world outside of you. The world within is characterized by your thoughts, assumptions, and attitudes; the outside world can present you with behaviors of others that are different from your own. Your behavior can be influenced by both your internal mental processes and your observations of others in the world.
We will explore your experiences with social and cognitive learning theory. To complete this discussion, you must understand social cognition and social learning, as well as your life experience. Your response to each bullet below should be about 2 to 3 sentences in length.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
For your initial post, answer the following questions:
· What is an example of behavior modeling that you have experienced in your personal or professional life? Describe the behavior that was modeled and imitated. You can provide an example where your behavior was influenced or you influenced the behavior of someone else.
· What were the consequences of that behavior? Were there any unintended consequences?
· To what extent should anyone be mindful of or responsible for the influence of their behavior on others? Use an example to explain your response.
· What was the relationship between the subject modeling the behavior and the subject imitating it? Why is that significant?
· Select one of the following questions to answer that relates to the example you provide:
· How do mental processes manifest in the behavior you identified in your example? How do cognitive and social cognitive theory relate to your example?
· Did it provide order or clarity about yourself, others, or the world? How do cognition or personal constructs relate to your example?
· Did it model an emotional response? How does cognitive theory relate to your example?
· Explain the synergy between thoughts and behaviors in your example.
· Finally, describe how studying behaviorism connects to one of the following programmatic themes:
· Social justice
· Emotional intelligence
· Career connections