Choose one of the questions below and provide a well-thought-out response. The response should be 200-300 words in length, reflect knowledge and comprehension of the subject, and include specific reference (with proper APA citation) to the assigned reading. Open the discussion and select Create Thread to p ost your response to one (1) of the questions in the list.
- What does it mean for an organization and its leaders to be “global”?
- Respond to the four global leadership myths (Livermore, c. 1).
- How can a leader cultivate cultural intelligence (CQ) drive or motivation?
- “Gastrodiplomacy” is a term used to describe the role food plays in intercultural communication. Discuss the significance of meals in global leadership.
- How should one handle ethical and/or religious concerns in addressing global cross-cultural differences?