Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
What are your extracurricular activities eg work, sports, community?
What city/state/country were you born in? Where have you resided for the past 5 years or so?
About YOU but in particular how these questions relate to your academic/career choices and goals.
1. What city/state/country were you born in? Where have you resided for the past 5 years or so? Are you in your 20s, 30s, or over 40 years old?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Describe yourself in just 3 words.
3. What is your greatest passion?
4. What are your extracurricular activities eg work, sports, community?
5. Why did you choose this major HCA? What/who inspired you to take up this career choice? Why HCA and not a general business degree? (please elaborate)
6. Do you have a clinical background e,g, nurse/nursing student, psychologist/psychology minor, if yes, describe
If no, are you influenced by a mentor/family member who is a physician or other type of clinician?, if yes, describe
7. Think about your first job coming up post-graduation. What setting/function do you see yourself applying for? e.g. medical office/office manager; hospital/billing supervisor; long-term care facility/director of operations
8. What are you looking forward to the most from this course on hospitals?
9. What do you think is the most important role of a college professor in your major?
10. Do you have plans for additional education in the future? If yes, please describe.
The post What are your extracurricular activities eg work, sports, community? appeared first on My Nursing Paper.