Please, the numbers are in the attachment
CASE 9–1: Forecasting Pro Forma Financial Statements: Refer to the following financial statements for Kodak:
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
Please, find the statement in the attachment
Prepare forecasts of its income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows for 20×7 under the following assumptions:
- a. All financial ratios remain at 20×6 levels.
- b. Kodak will not record restructuring costs for 20×7.
- c. Taxes payable are at the 20×6 level of $544 million.
- d. Depreciation expense charged to SG&A is $765 million and $738 million for 20×6 and 20×5, respectively.
- e. Gross PPE is $12,982 million and $12,963 million for 20×6 and 20×5, respectively.
- f. Projected current maturities of long-term debt are $13 million for 20×7.
K. R. Subramanyam, J. J. (2009). Financial Statement Analysis 10th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin