Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid Gland
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. Based on your findings, create a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- Information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.
- The possible findings for the tympanic membrane.
- Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
- A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
- For a review of SOAP notes:
- SOAP Documentaion
- Information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
Get Help from Experts
If you’re still asking yourself, “Who can help me write my paper from scratch", don’t hesitate to use us. Experienced writers will immediately write, proofread, or improve your academic paper. They can also help you choose a topic and edit your references into APA or MLA format. So, what are you waiting for?Find your writer