Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL, CITED, IN APA FORMAT & WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURN-IT-IN. DUE DATE 11/29/20 @4PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. MINIMUM WORD COUNT OF 2000 WORDS, NOT INCLUDING THE TITLE PAGE. FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ARE LISTED BELOW.
Answer these essay questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain how and why Colombian organized crime poses a greater threat to the United States than traditional organized crime groups. Include how you would try to tackle this problem if put in a position to do so.
- Describe the similarities in the evolution of the Italian mafia and Russian organized crime groups. Based on what you know, which do you think is better organized and more profitable, and why?
- Write about the emergence of eastern and central European organized crime groups. Include how they have influenced American society and domestic organized crime groups.
- Imagine the Columbian, Mexican, and Dominican drug cartels joined forces to create one super cartel that controlled the entire drug trade in the North America. Explain in your opinion how this would work or fail. Areas to think about include: organizational hierarchy, profit sharing, safety, community impact, etc.
- Length: 500 words per essay prompt (2000 total for this assignment)
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly citations to support your claims.