Brainstorm the types of potential disasters that could occur in your community, resources available, strengths of the community that could be used in the event of a disaster, and available sources of information to report the aftermath of a disaster.
Respond to ALL of the following questions:
Get Help from Experts
If you’re still asking yourself, “Who can help me write my paper from scratch", don’t hesitate to use us. Experienced writers will immediately write, proofread, or improve your academic paper. They can also help you choose a topic and edit your references into APA or MLA format. So, what are you waiting for?Find your writer
1. To what extent are the individuals and families in the area prepared for a potential disaster?
2. Have families in an disaster-prone region (earthquake, hurricane, etc), gathered supplies that will be needed, in the event of a disaster and placed them in an accessible location?
3. Have emergency esacpes routes from homes, schools, and other buildings been identified?
4. Have families discussed an emergency contact person who can relay messages for and about family members separated in a disaster?
5. Do you conclude that these types of preparation have been ignored.
One page essay
ALL in APA
Must include At least one peer reviewed nursing journal article