Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Critical Thinking Option #2: Organizational Redesign Imposed by Natural Forces
Increasing volcanic activity in Iceland continues to affect air travel. The volcanic ash is able to remain in the skies over Europe and parts of Asia for days or weeks, impeding aviation traffic. The 2010 eruptions of Eyjafjallajökull created traffic problems for all of Europe and resulted in disrupting air travel for millions of passengers (Gruber, 2011).
Proposals to accommodate air travel range from grounding air fleets to creating a multinational air traffic control system that would allow any nation’s aircraft to overfly any other nation’s territory in order to continue to serve paying customers. This would apply to any aircraft including commercial, private, and government planes carrying passengers, mail, consumer goods, and military cargoes.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Imagine yourself as a manager of a commercial courier service in Denmark; the success of your firm depends on the timely delivery and any delays in air traffic can harm your company. Your fellow Danish citizens depend on your firm for many reasons.
- Analyze the impacts—beyond mere loss of revenue—on your business as a result of the grounding of air travel throughout Europe when Iceland’s volcano erupts.
- Propose actions you will need to take, in light of those impacts, across your business functions in order to protect your firm’s assets.
- Formulate how you are going to manage customers’ expectations.
- Define and evaluate possible new partnerships that you might be able to create that would allow you to support your customers.
- Back up your facts, assumptions, ideas, and claims with at least two scholarly sources. You may not use any required reading in this course to meet this requirement. The CSU‐Global Library is a good place to find these resources.
- Your paper should be 4‐5 pages in length, well written, and formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).