The Role of Media in Influencing Government and the Public Essay
- Mills, H. (2007). Power points!: How to design and deliver presentations that sizzle and sell (Office essentials collection). New York: AMACOM. (2007). Retrieved October 30, 2019, from WorldCat. https://chamberlain-
on-worldcat-org. chamberlainuniversity.idm. oclc.org/oclc/163575158 (Links to an external site.)
Instructions: You are attending an international journalist event and have been chosen to give a presentation of the roles of the media in influencing government and its citizens. Identify and describe the possible roles of the media in influencing government and its citizens using specific descriptive examples. Please create a PowerPoint presentation to assist you in your presentation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As you complete your presentation, be sure to:
- Use speaker’s notes to expand upon the bullet point main ideas on your slides, making references to research and theory with citation.
- Proof your work
- Use visuals (pictures, video, narration, graphs, etc.) to compliment the text in your presentation and to reinforce your content. The Role of Media in Influencing Government and the Public Essay
- Do not just write a paper and copy chunks of it into each slide. Treat this as if you were going to give this presentation live.
Presentation Requirements (APA format)?
- Length: 8-10 substantive slides (excluding cover and references slides)
- Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
- Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
- References slide (a minimum of 2 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)
- Title and introduction slide required. The Role of Media in Influencing Government and the Public Essay