Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Critical Thinking Assignment Option #1: Acquisition of New Employee Skills
The goal of this assignment is to analyze how an organization can help employees gain the new skills required by and for the change effort. For this assignment, you will examine your expectations that the company you work for will provide you with ongoing knowledge and skills training. Base your answer on an organization you have worked for, or on one from the case studies in your textbook.
Directions:Thoroughly answer the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What are your expectations of the Human Resources Department? Explain how and why your expectations are or are not being met since you were first hired.
- Describe where or from whom you have acquired your knowledge concerning the performance of your work: team collaborations, supervisor, human resource department, colleagues, or work experience.
- Explain what on‐the‐job training development you would recommend for new employees based on your personal work experience. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Back up your facts, assumptions, ideas, and claims with at least six scholarly sources. You may not use the textbook for this requirement. The CSU‐Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
- Your paper must be 4‐5 pages in length, not counting the title and references pages, which you must include.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Review the grading rubric to be sure you understand how you will be graded on this assignment.