1. The first task is to select a country (that you want to learn about) to represent in the NATO simulation. Select either 1 NATO member country, or 1 of NATO’s Mediterranean partners (non-NATO countries) which include Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Mauritania, Morocco, and Tunisia. Or you can select 1 of the members of the Istanbul Cooperation Initiative, which forms the basis of NATO relations with the Gulf states: Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, or the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
2. The second task is to put in the subject line of the discussion which country you have selected.
3. The third task is to put in the text of the discussion post an explanation for why you selected this country. You must include at least 3 reasons for choosing the country.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
4. The fourth task is to assess how NATO interacts with the Middle East from the perspective of the country you have chosen (not how the country interacts with the Middle East or simply how NATO interacts with the Middle East)
6. Context Module Sub Header