Below are the five questions you must answer in each review.
1. Tell the reader what is the subject matter of the video/article and a short summary of
2. Then give an account of the positive aspects of it—expressiveness, clarity of the
message, staying on subject, usefulness, etc. Do NOT review the cinematography or
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
the opinions of the protagonists/antagonists . This is not a course on cinema.
3. Another account on the negative aspects but NOT the cinematography or the
opinions of the protagonists/antagonists in the films. Some documentaries are nearly
100 years old, or taken on a cell phone camera impromptu. Naturally they will be black
& white, grainy, or totally amateurish technically).
4. Follow this by another account explaining how helpful the film/article is to you to
better learn the course subject matter.
5. The last section should be your personal opinion: did you like it or not and why?
The five answers should be more or less about the same in length.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!