Week 1: Identification of Area of Interest
No unread replies.No replies.
For this discussion the focus is on presenting the area of interest for the evidence-based practice proposal that is required for this course.
Get Help from Experts
If you’re still asking yourself, “Who can help me write my paper from scratch", don’t hesitate to use us. Experienced writers will immediately write, proofread, or improve your academic paper. They can also help you choose a topic and edit your references into APA or MLA format. So, what are you waiting for?Find your writer
- State your area of research or evidence-based practice (EBP) interest from NR 500; remember that the topic must be consistent with your specialty track.
- State your MSN program specialty track and defend how your selected area of research or EBP interest from NR 500 is consistent with your selected MSN program track.
- Would you like to change your area of research or EBP interest from NR 500? Why or why not?
- If you changed or modified your area of research or EBP interest, please identify the revised area of research.
- Defend how your area of research/EBP interest is of importance to the MSN program specialty track you have selected—scholarly references are required.
- Identify an initial PICOT/PICo question that reflects you area of interest for the evidence-based practice proposal that is required for this course.