Provide for the 2 articles listed below in 1-2 pages single-spaced (per article) address the following:
a. APA Format
b. Since multiple writing styles are in use within this course, on your title page, please note which style you are using within your assignment. This will help me cater my comments to the style you are using. The style you use need to be the one that is used within your program of study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. State the main goal(s) of the study
3. Summarize the research design, and discuss the research method(s) used to answer the research question or assess the hypothesis.
4. Summarize the results of the study.
5. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the study’s research design. Sociology Homework Help
6. Provide a discussion on how the study can be moved forward. For example, how can the methods be used in your own research proposal? In what other research might these methods apply? Include two well phrased research questions that could be used in follow-on studies to the one reviewed.
Format: You should have 1-inch margins on all 4 sides of your papers; your title page should include your name and date; you should use 12-point times new roman font throughout.
Things to keep in mind:
Avoid using the first person in formal writing and instead write with an academic voice throughout. Academic voice is usually written in the third person (he, she, it), not first person (I, we) or second person (you). Be consistent in voice and person. See Grammar Girl, “First, Second, and Third Person,” Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing, January 20, 2011, http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/first-second-and-third-person.aspx/. Furthermore, the academic voice avoids abbreviations, contractions, jargon, and slang. Even informal academic discussions are more formal than causal chat among friends.
The body of your work should be made up of no more than 20% direct quotes.
1) Parker, Karen F., Richard Stansfield, and Patricia L. McCall. 2016. “Temporal Changes in Racial Violence, 1980 to 2006: A Latent Trajectory Approach.” Journal of Criminal Justice 47 (December), 1-11.
2) Nix, Justin and Scott E. Wolfe. 2016. “Sensitivity to the Ferguson Effect: The Role of Managerial Organizational Justice.” Journal of Criminal Justice 47 (December): 12-20. Sociology Homework Help