Academic Paper Writing Service
Our best writers will gladly help you with:
Trusted by thousands of studentsOrder Now
We are ready to assist you anytime.Talk to an expert
Social Media Plan – Topic Selection
Please read this question well, it not asking for long essay, but an outline. Know the difference. Google examples
We will now get started on your course project. As you know, social media is an all-encompassing media network in order to get information out there. It ranges from TV, internet, and apps, to radio, newspaper, and podcasts. The final project for the course will be for you to demonstrate your knowledge on a topic of your choice in a creative way that you choose to convey the information. (More on that to come).
1. For this assignment, you’ll be turning in a basic outline of your final project so I can provide you with some feedback. Since this project is a big piece of your grade, I want to make sure you are going in the right direction!
2. First, start by considering your topic. Throughout the duration of the course, we will be exploring topics including but not limited to:
· Social media marketing
· Social media and advertising
· Risks and benefits of social media
· Social media and violence
· Social media trends
· Social media and society standards
· Social media and mental health
· Social media and sex
· The evolution of social media
· Perception and reality
· Pop culture and social media
· Social media and fashion
· Apps: How to use them to your advantage
· Ethics and social media
· Social media influences on people
1. Once you’ve made your topic selection, begin narrowing down your focus. For instance, if you chose Social Media Marketing and Advertising, you could further break it down by discussing Facebook Ads and their success rates. Be as specific as possible and be sure to select a topic that is not only relevant to the course, but also interesting to you. Be sure to discuss why you chose the topic, and what you’d like to explore, and what you’re hoping to learn.
2. Next, begin to outline your topic and things you’d like to cover. This is just a basic outline to get you started, so feel free to look at a variety of perspectives for your chosen topic, but keep in mind the final project will have other requirements as well.
3. Once you have a basic layout of the information you’d like to include in your project, find a minimum of three scholarly sources you can use to support your claims. Provide a brief summary of each article . These need to be listed in APA format on a reference page.
*Note: Things that will be required in your final project will include:
-An overview of your broad topic choice
-An in-depth analysis of the narrowed focus of topic choice with APA sources
-Discussion of current trends with examples
-Discussion of how your chosen topic can influence social media users with examples
+1 (289) 803-6873
Writers24x7.com is powered by AwasamT
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!