https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logo-writers24x7-1.png 0 0 Writers24x7 https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logo-writers24x7-1.png Writers24x72020-05-26 09:52:062020-05-26 09:52:06Select one state opposed to Medicaid expansion and describe why,
The ACA was meant to provide quality health care coverage for all yet a coverage gap for some populations especially in states that oppose Medicaid expansion. Based on what you have learned so far in this course, write a 1000 word that addresses the coverage gap problem, who is impacted by the coverage gap, the role the ACA plays in the coverage gap, why the coverage gap should be closed, and solutions/ recommendations for closing the gap. Address the following:
- Select one state opposed to Medicaid expansion and describe why. Then, consider your own state. What are the benefits and drawbacks to Medicaid expansion in your state?
- Define what the coverage gap is (problem/issue)
- Discuss how the coverage gap impact low income healthcare consumers population.
- What role does the ACA have in widening or closing the coverage gap?
- Why is it important to close the gap (implications for positive social change)?
- What are some solutions to closing the coverage gap and how can healthcare equity help close the gap? Include recommendations and/or solutions.