SCM Case Analysis_ Transportation And Warehousing
In Units 3, 4, and 5, we continue to develop our course project. In Unit 3, you selected one company from the list below and wrote a paper about their supply chain strategy and their use of forecasting and planning to develop their strategy.
- L. L. Bean.
- Johnson and Johnson.
For your Unit 4 assignment, imagine that you must prepare a PowerPoint presentation to explain your company’s (selected from the above list) transportation and warehousing strategy to potential investors and lenders. You can research your responses in your textbook, in the Capella library, and on the Internet:
When creating your presentation, include the following information:
- Slide 1: List the presentation title, the company name, the date, and your name.
- Slide 2: Describe the overall transportation objectives of the company.
- Slide 3: Describe and evaluate the modes of transportation that they use to move products
- from factory to customers.
- Slide 4: Identify the locations of the factories, and warehouses.
- Slide 5-6: Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the locations for the organization’s factories and warehouses.
- Slide 7: Analyze the economic and political factors that can impact their transportation and warehousing network.
- Slide 8: Describe how technology is used for managing the organization’s transportation and warehousing network.
- Slide 9: Make recommendations for improving the organization’s transportation and warehousing network.
- Slide 10: List of references using APA format. Include at least three resources one of which may be your textbook.
Use MS PowerPoint to develop a presentation that covers the above elements; if necessary, you may use additional slides. Provide your information as a bulleted list on the slides and insert explanations where applicable. Use the notes section in MS PowerPoint to add additional information and clarity to your presentation.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Provide a minimum of three references (one may be your textbook) that you used in formulating your responses. Verify that you have included all of the required sections in your presentation. Check for proper use of mechanics and apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Refer to the grading rubric for insight into grading criteria for this assignment.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Tutorial.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!