Role of organized labor and collective bargaining health care environment and nursing
Write a 700- to 1,050-word overview of the role that organized labor and collective bargaining play in the health care environment and in nursing. Your overview should:
- define collective bargaining,
- identify legal components of collective bargaining,
- discuss the manager’s role in union organizing,
- outline the role of the National Labors Relations Board (NLRB),
- analyze the effect of unions on staffing ratios, benefits, and compensation, and
- describe the role of the nurse manager in creating a collaborative labor-management relationship.
Research at least three peer-reviewed journal articles less than 5 years old to support your assignment.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now