This Assignment constitutes a Performance Task in which you are asked to evaluate various sources of information related to a topic in the early childhood field. You will choose a topic from the options below, evaluate the credibility of both scholarly and Internet sources, analyze ethical guidelines, and synthesize your findings.
Access the following to complete this Assessment:
- University of British Columbia. (n.d.). Evaluating information sources. Retrieved from
- University of California Berkeley Library. (2012). Evaluating web pages: Techniques to apply and questions to ask. Retrieved from
- Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD). (2007). Ethical standards in research. Retrieved from
You will evaluate research related to your chosen topic and write a 5- to 7-page response using the template provided.
- The use of technology in early childhood programs
- Dual language instruction in early childhood programs
- Inclusion within the early childhood environment
- Childhood obesity prevention strategies
Your response to this Assessment should:
- Reflect the criteria provided in the Rubric, which provides information on how the Assessment will be evaluated.
- Adhere to the required assignment length.
- Use the .
- All submissions must follow the conventions of scholarly writing. Properly formatted APA citations and references must be provided where appropriate.