Planning for Change- A leader’s Vision
Develop a presentation, augmented by 12–15 slides, for administrative leaders and stakeholders that outlines your plan to develop or enhance a culture of quality and safety within your organization or practice setting.
Requirements- slides must address each bullet point below as it pertains to the issue of increased patient falls.
Note: The requirements outlined below correspond to the grading criteria in the Planning for Change—A Leader’s Vision Scoring Guide. Be sure that your written analysis addresses each point, at a minimum. You may also want to read the Planning for Change—A Leader’s Vision Scoring Guide and Guiding Questions: Planning for Change—A Leader’s Vision (linked in the Resources) to better understand how each criterion will be assessed. Planning for Change- A leader’s Vision.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Developing the Presentation
- Summarize the key aspects of a plan to develop or enhance a culture of safety ( problem: increased patient falls).
- Identify existing organizational functions, processes, and behaviors affecting quality and safety, & identifies knowledge gaps, unknowns, missing information, unanswered questions, and areas of uncertainty (relating to patient increased falls).
- Identify current outcome measures related to quality and safety, & reflects on the strengths and weaknesses of these outcomes measures as it pertains to decreasing increased patient falls.
- Explain the steps needed to achieve improved outcomes, & identifies assumptions on which the plan is based.
- Create a future vision of your organization’s potential to develop and sustain a culture of quality and safety as it pertains to decreasing patient falls and the nurse leader’s role in developing that potential, & highlights opportunities for interprofessional collaboration.
- ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
Communication and Supporting Evidence
- Argue persuasively to obtain agreement with, and support for, a plan to develop or enhance a culture of safety. Establishes the importance of key issues. Planning for Change- A leader’s Vision.
- Support your main points, arguments, and conclusions with relevant and credible evidence, correctly formatting citations and references using APA style.
- Your slide deck should consist of 12–15 slides, including a title slide and a references slide.
- List your sources on the references slide at the end of your presentation.
- Use of a small font is permitted to fit all 8 references on a single slide.
Attached: paper directions and grading guide. I will record the presentation later. Planning for Change- A leader’s Vision.