Pestle analysis of Coca-Cola:
When you think about a soft drink, the first brand that comes to your mind is Coca- Cola. It is one of the most famous soft drink producers in the world. With the finest technology, this brand has earned millions of valuable customers. Let’s have a look at the pestle analysis of Coca- Cola.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- FDA tests every Coca- Cola products. This brand needs to follow the rules of the country and offers the best beverages in the local stores.
- If the rules are not as followed as per the instructions, countries may prevent its distribution.
- The fan base of Coca- Cola is tremendous. It produces products in various countries.
- Depending on the tastes and preferences of customers, they make most of their profits.
- Coca- Cola is slowly moving towards to make healthy drinks which customers mostly prefer.
- Coca- Cola makes most of its profit in urban areas.
- There are more than 30 flavors in Japan the same as China.
- It produces healthy products in the US. Coca- Cola offers teas and water in that region.
- They need to take the same approach for Japan and China.
- Coca- Cola can make a more effective market with the use of technology.
- Technology will help this brand to increase its productivity.
- There is a technological set up in Britain that ensures quality products to the customers.
- With the help of social media, it is promoting its products on various platforms.
- Coca- Cola maintains all security rights of its business. It already has all the rights to manufacture its future products.
- Water accessibility is an important factor for Coca- Cola. With proper water accessibility, this brand will not be able to function.
- That is why water processing should be environment-friendly.
Though Coca- Cola is a world-famous brand, it needs to focus more on producing healthy drinks.