Business leaders are often faced with situations that require swift but responsible decisions. You’ve learned how critical thinking is more than simply evaluating the pros and cons of a situation. It is a method that engages broad thinking abilities that include brainstorming, data analysis, creativity, collaboration, and reflection. The ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions through critical thinking and decision making is key to capitalizing on market upturns and staying afloat during economic declines. Operations Management homework help
As part of this course, you will complete a series of assignments.
Get Your Custom Job Done By a Professional Skilled Writer
Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesHire Writer Now
For this assignment, analyze the diversification strategy of either Disney or Kimberly-Clark using the documents linked below. Explain how critical thinking applies to decision making based on your review of a real-world scenario. Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Application: Explain how critical thinking for decision making is applicable to the scenario. Use evidence to support your explanations.
- What makes critical thinking crucial for decision making?
- Analysis: Explain how information (such as facts, opinions, and published reports) is used to determine or establish the context. Use evidence to support your explanations.
- Why do you think the company reached the decision to diversify?
- What steps do you believe were taken? Explain your response using sources found during the research of your selected company. Operations Management homework help
- Conclusion and related outcomes: Describe the role of logic, evidence, and arguments in the company’s decision-making process.
- Was the decision to expand products, services, or value chain successful? Why or why not?
These resources will assist you as you complete your assignment.
- Kimberly-Clark: 2019 Annual Report. Download the report as a PDF.
- Disney: Strategy Annual Report Media Networks, Experiences, and Products
Guidelines for Submission
Complete the Critical Thinking for Business Decisions worksheet in your Soomo webtext, download your completed work, and submit it in Brightspace for instructor feedback. You should write using a professional voice, and any sources should be cited according to APA style. Your assignment must be between 400 and 800 words in length.Operations Management homework help