Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to identify nursing care models utilized in today’s various health care settings and enhance your knowledge of how models impact the management of care and may influence delegation. You will assess the effectiveness of models and determine how you would collaborate with a nurse leader to identify opportunities for improvement to ensure quality, safety and staff satisfaction.
Directions: Use the form attached to complete the Nursing Care Models Assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Read your text, Finkelman (2016), pp- 111-116.
2. You are required to complete the assignment using the template.
3. Observe staff in delivery of nursing care provided. Practice settings may vary depending on availability.
4. Identify the model of nursing care that you observed. Be specific about what you observed, who was doing what, when, how and what led you to identify the particular model
5. Review and summarize one scholarly resource (not your textbook) related to the nursing care model you observed in the practice setting.
6. Review and summarize one scholarly resource (not including your text) related to a nursing care model that is different from the one you observed in the practice setting.
7. Discuss a different nursing care model from step #3, and how it could be implemented to improve quality of nursing care, safety and staff satisfaction. Be specific.
8. Summarize this experience/assignment and what you learned about the two nursing care models
Textbook: Finkelman, A. (2015). Leadership and Management for Nurses: Core Competencies for Quality Care (3rd ed.). Pearson