Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
In preparation for this hypothetical coaching exercise, identify one individual, staff member, or employee (from your current organization or a past setting) who could benefit from coaching. Create a pseudonym for him or her.
Use the six-step coaching process to develop a coaching and development plan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submit a 5- to 7-page paper in which you do the following:
Step One: Determine your intention.
· Describe your intention and purpose for coaching this specific individual.
· Explain the goals, skills, and/or competencies you have in mind, and define your primary focus.
· Explain how you would engage this individual in identifying these and other development opportunities.
Step Two: Assess the performer.
· Identify the individual’s strengths and level of development.
· Explain the leadership style and interventions that would be most appropriate to help this individual achieve his or her identified goals, skills, and/or competencies.
Step Three: Clarify expectations and parameters.
· Describe the roles and expectations of both you and the individual.
· Outline the learning opportunities you could provide and the order in which they should be approached.
· Identify the specific objectives to be achieved for each learning opportunity.
· Explain the coaching best practices you would apply and why.
Step Four: Carry out the coaching intervention.
· List the coaching questions you might develop to ensure that learning opportunities and interventions are applied as needed, and explain how any additional development opportunities might help to address your intended coaching goals.
Step Five: Observe performance.
· Explain the observation method you will use to assess whether or not your coaching has been effective.
Step Six: Give feedback.
· Describe how you will administer feedback to this individual.