Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Thesis Statement for the Integrative Literature Review
In this assignment, you will create the thesis statement for your Final Assignment. The thesis is the statement of your perspectives on the literature. It should also include the rationale and relevant empirical and theoretical background supporting your perspectives. The primary objective of this assignment is to outline specific areas of inquiry you intend to answer in the course of the Integrative Literature Review. Although they may change during the course of the review, articulating these areas of inquiry early will help provide focus and direction for your research.
Begin by introducing the areas of inquiry to be included in your Integrative Literature Review. Explain your perspective on the literature and include how you arrived at this viewpoint, how the literature you have chosen to include supports this viewpoint, and why this perspective is relevant to the field of psychology.
Based on your introduction, briefly discuss the literature you have chosen by integrating concepts developed from your four different content domains. Be sure to utilize at least one peer-reviewed source per domain. Construct clear and concise arguments using evidence-based psychological concepts and theories to support your perspectives regarding the literature.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To conclude your assignment, identify any overarching implications shown in the studies and describe how these influenced your perspectives on the literature.
The Integrative Literature Review: Thesis Statement
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four peer-reviewed sources (one source per domain).
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference list that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.