Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Hematological Case Study
Sarah is in today with a chief complaint of feelings of fatigue, pallor, dyspnea on exertion, and palpitations. Her laboratory report indicates that her hematocrit, hemoglobin, and reticulocyte counts are low; that her MCV is high; and that her MCH and MCHC are normal. Her diagnosis is pernicious anemia.
Answer the following questions regarding Sarah’s anemia and provide the pathophysiology associated with the body’s response to this disease process.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. What are the laboratory tests to be ordered in patients suspected of anemia?
2. What are the clinical manifestations noted in a patient with pernicious anemia?
3. What nonpharmacological therapies are associated with the treatment of pernicious anemia?
4. What the lab findings indicative iron deficiency anemia?
5. Please share possible complications of untreated pernicious anemia.
6. What is the purpose of the Schilling test?
– Two pages minimum