Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
– Subject: Operations Management
– Recommended textbook for the subject (it is attached): Heizer, J., Render, B., & Munson, C. (2017). Operations Management, (12th Ed.), Boston, MA: Prentice Hall, ISBN: 978-0-13-413042-2. Chapters 9 & 10.
– Use of APA style required in all the assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– Answer the following essay questions:
1. CASE STUDY – State Automobile License Renewals:
Go to page 401 in your textbook and find this Case Study at the bottom of the page. Read it completely and then answer the four discussion questions that follow. Write out and number each Discussion Question (put in bold type, single-spaced), and then use the APA essay style to answer each of the four questions in complete sentences. The fourth question is comprehensive in two parts so be certain to demonstrate your analytical ability and give thorough explanations with at least a 250-word essay.
2. Explain (a) ergonomics and the work environment and (b) why this is a big consideration in operations management?
3. Fill in the blanks. Before considering a product-oriented layout, it is important to be certain that these four things are considered:
4. Identify some of the major issues in job design.
Multiple-Choice Questions – select the correct option and explain your answer:
5. The least preferred method of establishing labor standards is:
a) Time studies
b) Work sampling
c) Predetermined time standards
d) Historical experience
e) All of them
6. To set the required sample size in a time study, you must know:
a) The desired accuracy and confidence levels
b) The number of employees
c) The number of parts produced per day
d) Management’s philosophy toward sampling;