We brings you the best in custom paper writing!
To get started, simply place an order and provide the details!Order Now
The assessment for this module consists in one final essay (100% coursework)
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
The word count for this assessment is 3,000 words. This does not include the reference list.
The stated word count may be exceeded by a maximum of 10%. Marks may be deducted if you overshoot the word limit.
Please, copy and paste the entire title below on the first page of your essay together with your word count.
Through the use of different analytical frameworks in the module (SCM, GVCs and GPNs) critically analyse the structure of governance in a supply chain of your choice (either logistics, or coffee, or FFVs, or clothing, or coltan), and how different actors respond to that. Who are the main winners and losers? And why?
Submitting your essay:
The essays must conform to the following criteria:
• The word count excludes the bibliography and must be indicated on the front page.
• It is imperative that you use 1.5 or double line spacing, Times New Roman and font size 12.
• You must adhere to the scholarly apparatus of referencing and bibliography. If in doubt consult. the following site on academic referencing
• Note that plagiarism is strictly prohibited and serious penalties apply.
• You must submit your essay on or before the dates indicated above. Standard SBM procedures apply for submission procedures and for penalties late submission.
• For an excellent resource providing guidance on clear and effective writing see the
‘Handouts’ section of the Writing Centre service at University of North Carolina at
Chapel Hill: http://writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/
• For in-sessional support with English Language and Study Skills, please take advantage of the services made available by Queen Mary’s Language and
Learning Unit: http://www.languageandlearning.qmul.ac.uk/current/index.html