1) page numbers with every citation and quotations.
2) Use sub-headings.
3) Resources at least 6 or 7.
4) + follow the instructions at the attached paper.
5) The references are in Harvard style with page numbers
6- use simple formal language (since Im not first language speaker)
7- use the following as resources:
– Toury, G. (1995) Descriptive Translation Studies and Beyond, Amsterdam and Philadelphia: Benjamins.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
-Munday, J. (2008) Introducing Translation Studies, London and New York: Routledge.
-Bassnett, S. (2002) Translation Studies. 3rd edn. London: Routledge.
-Malmkjr, K. (2008) Norms and Nature in Translation Studies in Anderman, G. and Rogers, M. (eds), Incorporating Corpora The Linguist and the Translator. Clevedon: Multilingual Matters.
My writing style usually tend to be like the following ( an idea then explanation or analysation then example if possible)