Evaluate research and data that can help answer the research question and support a hypothesis.
You are a first-year graduate student. You are taking a graduate course on research and writing. In this assignment, your professor has asked you to evaluate the research and data in two studies related to a research question you are interested in.
In a paper for your professor, do the following:
- Find two scholarly research articles in the Rasmussen library related to a research question you are interested in. Indicate the research question. Be sure to provide APA citations and provide the library permalinks for the two articles.
- Evaluate how data was used in these studies:
- Is the data credible and reliable? Support your answer.
- Is the data well documented in the paper? Support your answer.
- Evaluate the data analysis and interpretation. Does the data support the hypothesis and help answer the research question? Support your answer.
- Discuss the ethical issues that may arise as you conduct your research study. How will you address those issues?