1) Minimum 8 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 pages
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
Part 3: minimum 3 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 12 references not older than 5 years
3 references per part
5) ******************* Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX+
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Select a dilemma to the ethics committee of your institution (Family nurse practitioner role)
1. Present your dilemma to the ethics committee of your institution.
2. Outline an ethical theory or model you wish the committee to consider when reviewing this case.
3. What arguments do you have to support the use of this model?
4. Discuss the role of the ethics committee in this particular ethical dilemma.
The incidence of PolyPharmacy, or the use of five or more medications on a daily basis, is common in the US particularly among the elderly population. It occurs for a variety of reasons, including the need to treat multiple conditions, the patient obtaining treatment from numerous physicians, and a lack of communication among those physicians about medications prescribed. PolyPharmacy increases the risk of adverse drug effects and increased costs to patients.
1. Formulate a policy to reduce the practice of multiple drug prescriptions.
2. What tools might be included in the design phase of the policy process to increase the probability of success?
3. What research from other countries could be helpful in addressing this issue? Support your reasoning.
Purpose: Examine U.S. healthcare policy structures and the role of the nursing leader as a change agent at the public policy table.
Policy issue: Cost of end of life care.
Write a letter using professional business format to one of your Federal legislators outlining what the issue is and why it is important.
The letter will address:
1. The current policy structure.
2. The need for the change.
3. The suggested change.
4. Cost implications if the change is implemented.
5. The role the nurse as a change agent will take at the policy table.