Imagine that you are a human service professional who is working with families who just experienced a natural disaster such as a large fire, tornado, or flood that eliminated dozens of homes and affected a large portion of a community. Discuss the following points in your initial post:
- What do you believe is the most critical acute need of the families in this community?
- What will be the most critical long-term need of the families in this community?
- What would be the best treatment model or service to implement for these needs? English homework help
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
DP3 (BOOKS ACCESS: https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/sma14-4849.pdf)
Reflect on the Case Illustration of Sadhannain Chapter 3(PAGE 60) of the textbook. Then in your initial post address the following:
- Identify three key components that you would include in a care plan. Take into consideration the sociocultural factors, the sequence of trauma events, and the responses to traumatic events. Be sure your key components address her acute and ongoing needs.
- Identify one self-care method you would likely utilize when working with Sadhanna and explain why you would use it.
- Provide a rationale for your identified components. English homework help