Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
CASE ANALYSIS:The term paper is either a research topic or a case analysis. (Not a Case Brief) Note that students are not to use the same case for multiple classes. See supplemental info on the formatting.
Note: There are two assignments related to the Case Analysis.
- A. Outline: Prior to starting your project please submit a one-page outline to the instructor. See reference tab in Canvas for examples of outlines and cases.
- B. Term Paper/Case Analysis. A case analysis is a condensation of the important elements of a criminal case. In this course it must be “Traffic” related, such as a DUI case, Vehicular Manslaughter, Hit and Run, or it could be an analysis of a legal issue related to traffic cases.
- This is similar to term paper. However, in this case, there are several components to be addressed. These are clarified in the supplemental material for Case Analysis. There are examples of both outlines and cases that may help you, although they may not be relevant to this course, it’s the formatting that is important. You can select virtually any topic, them, or criminal case you’d like that relates to traffic enforcement, or I can assign you one. There will be sample papers available and the “Recommended Reading” may give you some ideas for your case.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Specifics on Case Analysis:
- The paper should be computer generated, double-spaced, with correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- The Term Paper will be submitted via VeriCite in Canvas.
- It must be a minimum of 5-7 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman Font, Size 12.
- Minimum word count: 1200 without title/heading/references
- In-Text citations are to be used and be properly formatted, using the APA format.
- References or resources must be cited properly
- Points may be deducted for failure to follow the designated format and instructions. This can include improper formatting, lack of a cover page, not using “In-text” citations, not using a reference page or not using it correctly.
- Spelling and grammar must be at college level writing levels. Poorly written papers with grammatical and spelling errors may result in a lower grade. Students should make every effort to “edit” their paper and run a “Spellcheck” prior to submission.
- Note that VeriCite does highlight suspected “cut and paste” efforts by comparing prior papers from a large database)
Citations and References.
You must include a reference page with the following – at least:
- One (1) citation from your text,
- Two (2) from another book, journal or professional article,
- Two (2) from the internet. (Web articles)
- Wikipedia or similar generic sites are not “research” and should not be cited as original sources.
- That’s five (5) REQUIRED citations. They must be cited correctly and we use the APA format, not MLA format. APA is the American Psychological Association. MLA is the Modern Language Association. Social sciences use APA, which is why we’re using them. Want to read that again?
- Please submit files only as: DOC, DOCX, RTF or TXTnot WPS, Mac or Works files.
- All papers are submitted through “safe-assign” which is aprogram to identify source materials found on the internet, including papers fromother students or other references. A “high” percentage reading maybe interpreted tomean that the paper submitted has a high potential for using plagiarized content. This can result in either a failed score for that assignment or a reduced score.