https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logo-writers24x7-1.png 0 0 Writers24x7 https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logo-writers24x7-1.png Writers24x72020-05-26 09:02:572020-05-26 09:02:57Does the study design specify a question goal of the study?,
No title page needed. 1 page.
APA format, in-text citation
Write using a nurse practitioner point of view.
- Utilizing the list below, choose two research methods.
- Next, find two articles, one for each scientific method. The articles should be related to population health and infectious disease, chronic health, occupational health, global health, genomics, or environmental health. Must be no older than 5 years.
- Randomized Control Trial
- Cohort Study
- Case-Control Study
- The articles you choose should be completely in English (this includes the reference list). They should be related to population health and speak to one of the following elements from the course: Infectious disease, chronic health, occupational health, global health, genomics or environmental health.
- Read each article and answer the following questions with detail for each article, include succinct definitions/examples or rationale as fitting to the question. Organize your answers using the number of the question you are answering (1-8). Your answers should provide more than a “yes” or “no”, your answers should provide examples, critical thinking, definitions, and examples.
- Does the study design specify a question, goal, of the study? Why is this important?
- Explain the methodology (Randomized Control Trial, Cohort Study, Case-Control Study).
- Describe the participant information, include recruitment. Is selection bias present?
- How is data collected?
- Are the variables identified? If yes, discuss. If no, how does this impact your interpretation of the study?
- How was the data analyzed, what statistics are provided? What are potential errors related to the study design?
- What are the weaknesses of the type of study design/method?
- Discuss the outcomes and the implications for implementation.
- Post your analysis of the research studies to the DB. Your analysis should have in-text citations and utilize a scholarly voice with APA formatting. You may choose to write a Word doc and upload your doc to the discussion board for this week.