Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Do patients who have family history more likely to develop kidney failure at a younger age?
Background of the Data.
• The data ‘kidney.csv’ is about a huge study of diabetic complications and risk factors. A primary objective is to explore the relationships between kidney failure and some important variables. Kidney failure is reflected by two variables, ACR and plasma creatinine. Medical expertise’s advice and exploratory data analysis suggest that the variables: blood pressure,
obesity, glycemic control, fasting blood glucose, high density lipoprotein, low density lipoprotein, total cholesterol are also important variables that should receive special attention in the study.
• The dataset includes 24 variables. The total number of patients is 650.
• Check ‘descriptions.txt’ for dataset descriptions.
• Here are some directions that you could investigate.
– Does different gender make a difference, e.g., affect the age at diagnosis?
– Do patients who have family history more likely to develop kidney failure at a younger
– How ACR and “plasma creatinine” are related to other variables?
– Is obesity one of the important factors of causing kidney failure?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The post Do patients who have family history more likely to develop kidney failure at a younger age? Background of the Data. appeared first on My Nursing Paper.