Diversity Management Question Paper
I chose the topic, ‘diversity in the workplace’, because first of all, it speaks directly to the situation at my workplace, being a very dynamic environment that encompasses individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. For example, racial, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, traditions, economic situation, mental status, physical fitness and general health wellbeing, and language. These are just but a few of the diversities I experience at the workplace, but there are more given that I also travel a lot and interact with other incoming professionals. With the knowledge, I will improve my relationships with these individuals, and be able to empower them by displaying sensitivity to their backgrounds. As the nursing workforce and demographic patterns change, it is important for nurse leaders to understand and influence staff with various values, beliefs, and expectations (Willcox et al, 2019).’Diversity Management Question Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use APA format for your paper, including the title page, body of your paper, and your reference page. Sources must be cited in APA format, both in the body of your paper and on your reference page. Your Final Project should be no more 4500 words on double-spaced pages, not including your title page or reference page.
Your final project has two parts:
Part One: A traditional term paper on DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE (2500 to 3500 words). You submitted your topic for approval in Module 3.Diversity Management Question Paper
Part Two: The Appendix to your paper. Part Two should be written in first person; that is, use the words “I” and “we” in this part. With one of these three roles in mind (current role/employer, previous role, role you want to apply for), using 500-1000 words answer these three questions:
- What did you learn as you wrote your paper?
- What surprised you about what you learned?
- What do you now want to know more about?
- Use a minimum of six (6) sources. At least three of these sources must be scholarly (using peer-reviewed journals from the library, not the internet at large) (You can access ProQuest through the Library page in the Course Introduction section). One of these sources can be the one you used for your Journal Article Review in your Journal Article assignment.
- Sources should be recent ones (written within the last decade, unless you have prior approval for a specific older source).
- Ensure that you cite all sources properly, including using quotation marks to indicate direct quotes.
- Create a reference list that includes all sources you used to research and write your paper. Make sure that every source mentioned in your paper appears on the Reference page, and that every source in your list of references appears in your paper. Diversity Management Question Paper