· Watch the Scholars of Change videos in this week’s Learning Resources to view personal stories of Walden students who are making a positive difference in their communities. Think about your own vision for social change and how you will make a difference in your community.
· Review the Walden mission and vision statements in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Reflect on your professional and academic goals as a Clinical Mental Health Counseling student.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
· Consider how your vision complements Walden’s mission and vision of social change.
· Think about how you will incorporate your commitment to social change, particularly as it relates to the area(s) of interest represented by your program/specialization, into your professional and academic goals.