Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Discuss what areas should be included in the psychosocial assessment of a client
Eliopoulos ch 15, 33
discuss the following factors that may affect clients’ self concept:
Gender Developmental level Socioeconomic status Family
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Peer relationships Internal locus of control
2. The elder client’s daughter is vice president of a large company. She is experiencing great conflict in trying to care for her mother while managing her work-related responsibilities. In planning to help the daughter, the nurse focuses on which component of the daughter’s self-concept?
a. Body-image b. Role performance
c. Personal identity d. Self-esteem
3. Discuss what areas should be included in the psychosocial assessment of a client
4. In assessing clients who may be experiencing a depressive disorder, the nurse’s top priority is to determine which of the following? a. Onset and severity of symptoms
b. Risk of self-harm
c. Previous history of depression
d. Family and community supports
5. A client with anxiety is completely focused on himself and the need to relieve his problem. He is in which stage of anxiety?
a. Panic anxiety
b. Mild anxiety
c. Moderate anxiety
d. Severe anxiety
1. The nurse notes on the admission form that the client has indicated “no religious preference.” He understands that
a.. The client does not follow the tenets of a specific faith
b. The client is in denial about his religious beliefs
c. The client does not believe in God or a “higher power”
d. The client will not want to pray or visit with the chaplain
It would be most important for the nurse to instruct the NAP to assist clients of which faith to wash their hands before meals?
The post Discuss what areas should be included in the psychosocial assessment of a client appeared first on My Nursing Paper.