Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
QUESTIONOCT 16, 2018
TEXTBOOK INFORMATION Title: Ethical Dimensions in the Health Professions Edition: 6th (2015) Author: Doherty, Regina and Purtilo, Ruth Publisher: Elsevier Science Book ISBN: 978-0323328920 To begin,
Title: Ethical Dimensions in the Health Professions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Edition: 6th (2015)
Author: Doherty, Regina and Purtilo, Ruth
Publisher: Elsevier Science
Book ISBN: 978-0323328920
To begin, select one (1) of the following stories from your textbook from which to address the assignment requirements:
- The Story of the Harvey Family and the Interprofessional Care Team (p. 3)
- The Story of Pat Jackson, the Interprofessional Care Team, and Mr. Sanchez (p. 29)
- The Story of Bill Boyd and Kate Lindy (p. 53)
- The Story of Elizabeth Kim, Max Diaz, Melinda Diaz, and Michael Meary (p. 73)
- The Story of Michael Halloran and Amrou Croteau (p. 106) In a 5-7 page paper (excluding title page and reference list), address the following:
- Summarize the story briefly providing the ethical dilemma and parties involved.
- Discuss the varying perspectives from the parties involved. Be sure to discuss potential reasoning for the varied perspectives. Please note that you may need to include fictitious information to complete this.
- Discuss ethical standards relevant to the unique scenario.
- Identify possible personal moral convictions which may influence the direction of the story.
- Foreshadow potential events in the story of what could happen if ethical standards did not exist. Report your findings noting the following standards:
- Current APA formatting (e.g. title page, citations, conclusion, reference page, etc.) should be used.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected.
- Plagiarism, self-plagiarism, unoriginal work, and unattributed content is not permitted and will result in action pursuant to the University’s Plagiarism Policy and Procedures.