This is a two part assignment. The first part is to answer the two questions listed below and second part is to review four peers paper and follow the response
guidelines. Please answer and label the questions accordingly. This is a critical thinking, graduate level essay. Part I: These are two separate questions therefore
please do not combine the two questions together. For example: Q1, Q2, with in-text citation from course reading material listed below as references. 1. Two additional
references are required. 2. In-text citation on every paragraph. 3. Please label all subheading. 4. APA formatting and style. My professor reviews my paper and will
provide feedback and he usually requires for addition clarification in regards to what have been written. Therefore, I will forward to you the question(s) from my
professor. Please answer the question(s) accordingly. Per class requirement, all papers must be submitted to Smarthinking for review before I can submit it in
therefore please revise the paper according to Smarthinking suggestion. In text citation from the following texts:
In Gross, pages 326–353 in Chapter 11, “Building Better Babies: Childcare and Early Intervention.”
1. Page 104, “The Prenatal Environment and Health in Later Life” section.
2. Pages 116–119, “The Importance of Prenatal Health Care” section, in Chapter 3, “Prenatal Development.”
3. Pages 140–141, “Social Issues: Health” section, in Chapter 4, “Birth and the Newborn Baby.”
Q1: For this discussion:
1. Apply research and theory to discuss best practices in promoting healthy newborn and infant development.
2. Analyze the role of professionals in recommending best practices for optimal infant development to parents and families.
Response Guidelines: Respond to at least two other learners. Your responses are expected to be substantive in nature and reference the assigned readings, as well as
other theoretical, empirical, or professional literature that supports your views and writings.
Q2: For this discussion:
Infant Health Care Development
1. Discuss the role of society in infant health and health care and development.
2. Discuss the implications for infants’ and children’s future development.
3. Recommend best practices for promoting healthy newborns and infants.
Respond to at least two other learners. Your responses are expected to be substantive in nature and reference the assigned readings, as well as other theoretical,
empirical, or professional literature that supports your views and writings.