You will use APA Format and are tasked with discussing how you would run a training and development department in a large organization. This means that you will apply concepts and theories from class to support your decisions regarding how the department operates. For example, we know that some types of training work well online whereas face-to-face is better in other contexts. So, you would want to explain what technology you would use for different types of training and why. Of course, there are many topics you can choose to cover from the course, so you can limit your focus to 3-6 areas you’re most interested in. Many decisions made regarding the best training and development methods is somewhat subjective in nature.
1. Must include: APA Format – Title page; Introduction; Main Body; Conclusion; References (bibliography)
2. Bibliography/references page. Minimum number of references: 3(No Wikipedia)
5. Font 12 (Times New Roman or Arial only) – Exception for Title Page ONLY.
6. 1” margins all around
7. The ONLY formats accepted are: .doc, .docx, or .rtf (NO .wps)
8. Clearly reference any factual statements at the end of the paragraphs in which they are stated. (Author and year is sufficient – enough to guide the reader to the bibliography).
9. Photos; graphics; logos; tables are encouraged but not included in the text pages count.
10. Submission for this paper will be on blackboard, not through email.
Get Help With Your Assignment.
We have worked on a similar assignment and our student scored better and met their deadline. All our tasks are done from scratch, well researched and 100% unique, so entrust us with your assignment and I guarantee you will like our services and even engage us for your future tasks. Click below button to submit your specifications and get order quote
https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-writers24x7-1-1-300x75.png00Writers24x7https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-writers24x7-1-1-300x75.pngWriters24x72020-05-01 15:51:162020-05-01 15:51:16Discuss how you would run a training and development department in a large organization