This learning activity and the grade you will receive are completely dependent on the effort you put into the project in the form of a PowerPoint. Students will record 3 days of dietary intake, using a tracker analysis tool, and provide an analysis with goals to demonstrate lessons learned.
Students are expected to put some personal insight into the final presentation and submit a complete, written project consistent college-level work. This includes proper citation of references, proper grammar, correct spelling, and APA format style.Projects submitted after the publish due date and time will not be accepted, per the Course Syllabus.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
My DAP is an opportunity to learn more about your own eating patterns and identify gaps in food groups, which can impact your nutritional health.This project requires you to use the information in the course, public access tools for measuring dietary intake, and other reliable sources of health information to create a personal assessment.
You will be able to compare your intake to what the current recommendations are.
I am not expecting exact calculations on calories, and grams of all Macro and Micro nutrients. Please find the template of a food record, which you can fill in, under the ‘Diet Analysis Instructions’
You need to Follow the directions given for the DAP.
The DAP is to be submitted in the format of a Power Point (minimum 10- maximun 20 slides), there is no additional paper due on this topic.
On the Food Intake Record form you will record everything you eat for 3 days.
You have to generate a meal plan checklist using the Choose My Plate tool, and analyze your meal plan.
You will then, write a summary and analysis of your diet intake.
- You are expected to put some personal insight into the final presentation and submit a complete project consistent college-level work. This includes proper citation of references, proper grammar, correct spelling, and APA format style.
- Need to identify the areas of strength and of weakness.
- Compare each section with what you ate, and use this information to write your analysis.
- Discuss reasons your intake either exceeds, meets or is below your target.
- If there are unique reasons for large gaps or overages, you should explain that.
- Make suggestions where changes could be made in order to meet your target amounts.
- You will also need to address what you should do to improve your intake to make a more complete and nutritionally balanced diet.
- Name at least one nutrient from each food group that you could be at risk if you do not meet (or if you exceed) the recommended amounts.
Projects submitted after the publish due date and time will not be accepted, per the Course Syllabus.
This learning activity and the grade you will receive are completely dependent on the effort you put into the project in the form of a PowerPoint (minimum 10 -maximum 20 slides).
For your Diet Analysis PowerPoint assignment you need to follow the directions given and use MyPlate Plan-
Hopefully, you will find this exercise insightful to your eating habits. Most importantly, evaluate your responses to some questions and you need to write a summary and analysis of your diet intake.