Imagine that you are working for a startup technology organization that has had overnight success. The organizations immediate growth requires for it to formulate a corporate strategy for information security. You have been recruited to serve as part of a team that will develop this strategy.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As part of the information security strategy development, you are required to identify specific information technology security roles that will optimize and secure the organizations data assets. Rationalize your decision.
Once roles are established, lay out the key the key policy and or procedures, such as a security strategy, plans and or an assessments that you would want to have in place or begin the process of achieving.
Review the following website titled, Information Technology (IT) Security Essential Body of Knowledge (EBK): A Competency and Functional Frame-work for IT Security Workforce Development, located at , for additional information necessary to complete this assignment. This is not to be your only source, nor is it to be necessarily followed, your company choice will determine your needs, not the EBK. I suggest using a small start-up company or business to keep the paper manageable.
Write a paper no less than five pages, though it may take more depending on the scope of your company.
As with the first paper, how you approach the essay is unique to you, there is no template. However, the basic essay format of an introductory paragraph, drafted or revise after the finished draft to reflect the final paper, a solid body laying out in good paragraphs the key points and arguments you need to make, and most importantly, the lessons you want the reader to learn, and any takeaway you may have, is expected.
The conclusion is the reason for most academic and real world papers, and is never just a single block of text, or single paragraph. I expect multiple paragraphs for your lessons and takeaway, along with a closing paragraph. The body and conclusion are mutually supportive.
If you discuss something in the body, then it must relate to or support your lessons and takeaway, if you conclude something in the lessons and takeaway, those must be developed and supported in the body.
- Locate at least three to five resources minimum from the for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may have outside sources from the government, cybersecurity industry, etc. as well.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new . The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Write clearly and concisely about topics associated with cybersecurity using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. This is only a guideline for ideas, not a mandatory rubric. You choose how to respond to the above essay topic.
The most common problems are: Poor paragraph structure, pronoun usage dont use we or you, make sure when using they you have the proper antecedent. That is dont use they with collective nouns or with he or she, make sure that the plural noun you are referring to was the last plural noun before the pronoun.
Use percent, not %, dont use headers, dont use bullets to write the paper, dont use quotes to write the paper. Use quotes to support ideas.