Develop an application involving simulation and gaming – Casino Simulation. The goal is to have you apply the knowledge, techniques and problem-solving skills you have learned in this class.
The two game simulations that you will be developing are: Slot Machine and Blackjack.
Here are some suggestions for the game’s design:
1. Ask the player to enter his/her name.
2. Display a personalized welcome message.
3. Ask the player to make an initial deposit, the required minimum amount is $20 and the max is $1000. Your program needs to keep track of the player’s account balance through the entire game.
4. Display a game menu containing the two games offered (Slot Machine, Blackjack) and prompt the player to choose a game he or she wants to play: 1=Slot Machine, 2= Blackjack and the amount the player would like to bet on the chosen game.
5. After a game selection is made, check the player’s account balance. If the balance is insufficient, prompt the user to deposit more money, else the game chosen by the player starts.
6. At the end of each game run, show the following messages: the player’s total deposit, the winning or losing amount and the account balance.
7. Ask the player whether he or she wishes to continue to play a game. Your program performs the tasks indicated by the player