2.3 Develop a Health Program-PowerPoint
Introduction and Alignment
See the Workshop Two Introduction.
Upon completion of this assignment you should be able to:
- See the Workshop Two Outcomes.
- Textbook: Advanced practice nursing: Essentials for role development.
- Develop a health program within a community. Identify the services you will provide, who your clientele will be and project what the variable and fixed costs will be.
- Determine if you would work independently, as part of a group, or at a hospital-type facility. Identify which costs are capital expenses and which are operating expenses.
- Post your PowerPoint to the Develop a Health Program threaded discussion by day six of the workshop. If your faculty asks you a question be sure to respond to them.
- Individually, read and make helpful suggestion or comment on one other project by day seven.
Navigate to the threaded discussion here.
Develop a health program within a community (do not choose an existing organization)
Identify the services provided and the specific clientele you will be serving
Discuss any specific barriers that may be encountered meeting the needs of your chosen clientele
Budget: Project variable/ fixed costs and capital/ operating expenses, funding/income. Your budget needs actual numbers/figures represented.
Determine if you would work independently, as a group, or in a hospital facility and state your rationale
Engaging PowerPoint presentation; use of color, graphics, precise with clarity; use of bullets
Accurate spelling, grammar; references (minimum of 5), APA format