Conduct an interview with someone in an informatics role in a clinical setting. Then, in a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA style, discuss each of the following criteria:
- Role description and education level required for the role.
- Describe their views on how their role affects patient safety and improves the quality of patient care.
- Describe the human factors faced in the role and other challenges.
- Express insights gained from the interview.
- Research and discuss the impact of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Patient Safety Indicators and The Joint Commission Patient Safety Goals in your clinical setting. Describe how these governing agencies influence delivery of direct patient care.
- Research, discuss, and identify the Technology Informatics Guiding Education Reform (TIGER) utilized in your clinical setting. Be sure to get the perspective of your selected informatics professional during your interview.
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on someone of your choice or a hypothetical person who has at least two (2) systems issues. Use the head-to-toe template here to document your assessment (add more lines as needed). In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages (in addition to the template) formatted in APA style, discuss the remaining criteria for the assignment. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
In your paper, address each of the following criteria:
- Use the template and include:
- System being assessed.
- Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings.
- For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
- Normal laboratory findings for client age.
- An analysis of age-specific risk reduction health screening and immunizations.
- Two differential diagnoses (diseases) associated with possible abnormal findings.
- A plan of care (including two priority-nursing diagnoses, interventions, evaluation).
- Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
- Client and age appropriate evidenced-based practice strategies for health promotion.